Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of National Guard | Daemon Specter

Status
Not open for further replies.

daemonT

Player
Player
Information
1. Serhan
2. 29
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. dRogu #1964
6. Daemon Specter
7. 12169
Additional information
Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 - Being a leader helps other people develop their skills. Through collaboration and teamwork, you're able to achieve more in your organization and create an environment where people enjoy being present. National Guard is safety for people of country and it is a backbone on operations where it does final touch of paint and be where it needs to be in time! National Guard should be keep improving itself and it can be better than before with right leaders. With that being said. I know the problems. I got solutions. In my term i will focus these problems and do my best to make it better.

2 - ENG 3 my first time playing GrandRP but i played Serious RP American Servers before about 2 years. This won't be hard for me who has come from Serious RP servers.

3- My solutions are based on collaborating and bringing people together who love RolePlay and have fun while they spend their time for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- Better communication and making good connection with other organizations and our NG units.
* Clear and good communication always better and less complicated.

-
* i will create''High Commanders Table'' When a new problem occured. We Discuss and find solution together.
* We work together because we are NG organization.

- Encouraging people to be part of NG.
*Better Salaries and Giving right promotions to right people who deserve. (best if can)

- Importance of rules in NG. Staying coordinated and organized with better trainings.
* I am going to make sure RR department has the right people who can teach and know NG.
Awareness of chain of commands.
* Stick to rules to be better organized and ready to incoming attacks.
* Giving better trainings in better ways and prepare new units for dangers upon us.

- Interacting with everybody positively. Good communication with all units.

* Being clear and understandable are the keys.

- Importance of NG departments duties and awareness of their limitations.
*Deep SASD operations ''Final Blow''
*Military Officer in Base ''Safety First'' duties.
*CRM ''Support to Duty''
*''Hawks in the Air'' Air Force importance.

- Respecting each others decisions and discuss it positively (if needed.)

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
Interviews are tomorrow at 14.30.
Join waiting room 15 minutes before interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom