Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin Application | Marcus Scott - 120424

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecksdee

Ex-DOC Warden | Ex-LSPD, SAHP, ARMY | Syndicate OG
Player
Information
1. Lewis Miller.
2. 20.
3. GMT.
4. Depending on what my work shifts are, either 3PM - 10PM, 10PM - 3AM or 9AM - 10PM (when i'm off).
5. 6 hours or more, depending if I have something to do.
6. Flam_0#3387
7. Marcus Scott
8. 120424
9. State section is preferred as i have had experience playing these factions.

Additional information
1. I would like to become an admin to give myself more to do on the server and to help it's players in a genuine and friendly way.
I also believe that i can bring an empathetic and supportive personality to the team, in my experience with dealing with *some* admins i have found it difficult to talk with them or get any kind of result or support from them as it appears that they value playing around more than being an active administrator for the server and its players, im not saying this is common, but it has happened in my experience more than once and i would like to put myself in a position to provide a change to some people perception of server staff by being upfront and sincere.

2. I am articulate in my writing and speaking skills and i am a patient and understanding person.
I don't bring any prejudice or bias to my surroundings and always remain calm and professional, even in the face of abuse targeted at myself or others i know.

3. My Scottish accent would be my biggest and most notable downside, as it can be hard to understand at times, however i always do my best to accommodate others when i feel like they may not be fully understanding me when i speak.

4. Without a doubt, i would solely focus on administrator duties, i am prepared to halt all RP.

5. I do not currently own any personal businesses so that isn't a problem.

6. I work for a living however i have flexible hours and have lots of free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom