Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : ariyan
2. Your age : 18 (irl)
3. Time zone : (GMT+6)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
4.ans= 10pm to 18pm
5. Average online per day
5.ans= max 9 and least 5 hours per day
6. Your Discord : andrew tate#8262
7. Your Nickname : andrew
8. Your ID : 197527
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
ans : i would like to be in state section
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
As i am player of en2 now in en1 and have good knowledge and experience i think i could help the city by follow rules and make sure make the city perfect by making people follow who doesnt follow and i had seen lots of people doing tax abiding and i really want to fix the tax abiding and scams bcz i feel the pain of losing money and getting scam .
2. What are your strengths?
1) I know the 90% of rules of city and i revise the rules everyday and i know what the rules means and what to do and what not
2) quick learning and quickly catch the things
3) patience in my opinion most important things for admins and players as if u dont have patience 90% u will do somethings wrong in hurry , if i become a admin i will help people and if they report anything i would do it in patience from both side and hen judge it not in hurried
4) respect : i respect the higher command and lower command as they are like my own friends so whenever i play i make my collouges as my boss or my own friends
5) professionalism : i react things in a perfessional way and calmly in harsh situation
6) determined and obsessed with my duty and i love to spend time in duties and loves compitetion
7) royal and honest to whatever i am working .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
1) my one of greatest weaknesses are
1a) overthinking
2a) sometimes i get numb for sometimes in harsh situations

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES I AM READY TO LEAVE MY RP LIFE FOR MY DREAM JOB (ADMIN)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY BUISNESSES SO YEAH .
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment ?
6A) no for now its not but every 4 months i have to take break of 10 days for my exam note (every 4 months later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom