Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Andrew#0968
6. Your Nickname: Steve West
7. Your ID: 90572

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin because I enjoy playing on Grand RP, and I would like to help with making it a fun place to Roleplay by helping to enforce the rules. I have read and understood the rules (as part of the path to State Attorney) and would like to help enforce them. People not following the rules ruins the RP experience for a lot of people including myself. I also really appreciate the time the admins spend just helping new players, and experienced, with simple questions that may seem stupid or easy to answer, but explain them thoroughly. I also have experience moderating other Roleplay communities and communities in general, the most notable as Server Manager for discord with 14,000 members at its peak.
2. What are your strengths?
One of my biggest strengths is I am very attentive and detail-oriented (part of the reason I am pursuing State Attorney when Gov is back). I look at all angles of a situation closely before making a decision. Another one of my strengths is customer service, IRL I have worked in a job for the past 6 years where customer service is highly upheld.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
One of my biggest weaknesses is that I tend to try to take on too much responsibility. I like to help make other people's lives easier, and by taking on too many things at once I can often get overwhelmed. I am working at improving this by only taking the work that I am able to do when I am able to do it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, as much as I enjoy RP, I would also like to help make it enjoyable for other people by ensuring the rules are followed, and that everything is fair.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not have a business so this wouldn't be a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom