Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Davante Wayne
Administrators nickname
Likhitha Reddy
Date
Dec 7, 2021
Time
2:20
Proofs
https://streamable.com/u14sap

Davante

Player
Player
First off like to thank the admin that reads this thread, I understand that I was banned for 1.7 but indeed I do have POV and I had it, but I had other IRL stuff to do, Likhitha Reddy the admin that accepted the report, asked me to provide POV at 1 AM a school day for me, and I even DMEd him/her regarding this and they seemed not to understand/care but regardless, here is my POV hacker pov dont understand why I would be hacking when I am a 2k id on server 1 and have been around for so long, at the end I am just asking to be unbanned as my POV was provided there.

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
First Can you explain to me and to the admins how you got heal up in sec 13 and 30 ??? this is the Link of the forum u got Ban u got it for cheat bro
Iam the person who reported you

Davante

Player
Player
First Can you explain to me and to the admins how you got heal up in sec 13 and 30 ??? this is the Link of the forum u got Ban u got it for cheat bro
Iam the person who reported you
because I was lagging all day I can show so many povs of my lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom