Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel ahmed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2022
Time of violation
5:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfkBF0F99vg

ahmed khan

Player
Player
i give warning to leave but he dont say anything he come again and do vdm on me then he do rdm without say anything i was making a rp situation thier proves in pov

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
● Requesting pov from 33348 side.

You have 8 hours to do it

Ace parkerr

Player
Player
i was leaving but his friend in progen p1 started following me so i stopped and he started shooting if he can start shooting then why i cant defend myself and they both were together for the case capture so if i defend my self from them i dont think it comes under rdm and the guy talking about the vdm thing i dont think that this is vdm cause vdm means the culprit is ramming the car on someone continuosly i hope u understand and i dont have pov for that its upon u what to do please consider all the aspects ..

thank YOU

ahmed khan

Player
Player
i was leaving but his friend in progen p1 started following me so i stopped and he started shooting if he can start shooting then why i cant defend myself and they both were together for the case capture so if i defend my self from them i dont think it comes under rdm and the guy talking about the vdm thing i dont think that this is vdm cause vdm means the culprit is ramming the car on someone continuosly i hope u understand and i dont have pov for that its upon u what to do please consider all the aspects ..

thank YOU
I have a gun in my hand and you first hit me from the car and you shoot me and p1 guy is not my friend i give him warning also all in pov

ahmed khan

Player
Player
And its clearly sees when you fighting him i dont shoot beacz its not my figth when you come to me and you first hit me with car then you shoot its called vdm ok if someone have gun with hand you dont do car ram on him..

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 33348 will receive a punishment for RDM

You cannot rdm outside ghetto without engaging in RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom