Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabloo Red

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohamed Saad
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 2 PM to 8 PM / During Days off: 10 AM to 10 PM
5. Average online per day: 7h to 8h
6. Your Discord: Pabloo#6449
7. Your Nickname: Pabloo Red
8. Your ID: 210161
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to keep the order on the server and help with management stuff as I have a lot of experience inside the city, I know the rules and would like to help to keep it under control and join the administration staff and learn more from them.
2. What are your strengths?
I love order and have a passion to keep everything in order as long I can see results which of course you can provide and give me more experience in how to do it.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I hate chaos which is definitely something I can barely see in the city of course we can't get rid of it for good but we can detain that as much as we can and restrict it from spreading.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I will do it gladly.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
My work sometimes I do overtime, but I think this is the only case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom