Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Administrators nickname
Tom Kane Jonathan Thomas
Date
Dec 8, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/26613/

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
In the report, the report against me broke all the rules stated in forum rules as firstly, every single piece of evidence was cropped, edited and trimmed. Even all the screenshots sent. Despite this, none of the curators asked the forum creator to re do the report in the proper formatting and instead, parts of the evidence was taken seriously.

Furthermore, in the report, the curators asked me for the reason of the firing of the report creator. I gave multiple reasons he was fired and the forum creator himself has sent screenshots which show that he does know some of the reasons which got him fired as he did break some rules.

Moreover, my curators are in the different timezone than me and some days i dont even get the chance to speak to them. I read their messages the next morning when i wake up and they do the same to mine. We message each other once/twice a day as we all clearly have work. So if it came down to firing someone, i cant be waiting a full day to seek permission to fire someone especially if they were breaking rules and making my life as a leader harder. They were causing tensions between organisations, causing fights and arguments within my own organisation as well as even shouting at me over radio, using explicitives and even refusing to obey the orders of their superiors.
All these issues can easily give me multiple warnings and im definitely not waiting multiple hours with such a person in my department while waiting for curators approval for fire 1 individual.
In the report, i was even asked why the person was fired and multiple reasons were given. Some of the reasons could even be seen in the evidence he submitted in the report against me.
However everything i said was completely and entirely ignored and i was given a warning regardless.

I tried speaking to my curators about this but they refuse acknowledge the predicament i was in. Predicament being - leave this person in org and get reported and get multiple strikes or fire this troublesome person right away.

On top of that, as the leader of my organisation, i find it beyond ridiculous that im expected to seek approval from curators before firing someone. This takes away RP from the server and organisation and this leaves many people sitting in the organisation not doing any work and receiving a paycheck. This also takes away the whole IA department and work from the lawyers. Whats the point of having Lawyers if IC issues like getting fired are turned into OOC issues and i get warnings for it?

To add on, because of the admins approving this absurd report which is full of evidence which shouldnt be used as its all trimmed, cropped and edited, the person who made the report decided to go on stream because hes a streamer and part of media team and proceeded to berate me and the HC on stream and started bullying us and even egged his chat on to start bullying me and all my friends and many viewers started even using slurs. Yet, the streamer did not do anything to stop all this.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. First of all please read our rules of filing a complaint on a player where it states that administrator has the right but if the complaint shows a rule violation he can accept it. Furthermore admins did not accept this as an evidence. Read the conclusion of the complaint where it states:
  • The evidence of corruption is edited and old it shall not be considered.
You did not provide any evidence of here of you not violating a rule. You have fired a person and violated 1.7 rule which states it has to be approved by senior curator. Further offtop on this topic will lead to forum ban account. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom