Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tezo Aspect
Administrators nickname
itachi
Date
Dec 7, 2021
Time
09,00-12,00
Proofs
yok warnig baka bilirsin

Tezo

Player
Player
Sheriff departmanin karsi tarafinda bi otopark var mapte hiç bi sekilde oranin otopark olduguna dahi bir yazi ibare veyatta guvenli bolge olduguna dayi hiç bişi yok ve bunlar olmadigi icin orda olan bi araci caldim ve adminin teki bana warning verdi ve warninden sonra aksamina tekrar oo araba cıkti tekrar admine sorduk orasi guvenli bolge degil soya bilirsin dedi bizde madem orasi guvenli bolge degilse ben neden warning yedim dedim 5dk sonra admin gene geldi orasi guvenli bolge dedi orasi hiçbir sekilde hiçbir kuralda yazmiyor baktim boyle bi kuralda yok warning kaldirilmasini istiyorum

Tezo

Player
Player
Sheriff departmanin karsi tarafinda bi otopark var mapte hiç bi sekilde oranin otopark olduguna dahi bir yazi ibare veyatta guvenli bolge olduguna dayi hiç bişi yok ve bunlar olmadigi icin orda olan bi araci caldim ve adminin teki bana warning verdi ve warninden sonra aksamina tekrar oo araba cıkti tekrar admine sorduk orasi guvenli bolge degil soya bilirsin dedi bizde madem orasi guvenli bolge degilse ben neden warning yedim dedim 5dk sonra admin gene geldi orasi guvenli bolge dedi orasi hiçbir sekilde hiçbir kuralda yazmiyor baktim boyle bi kuralda yok warning kaldirilmasini istiyorum
The sheriff's department parking on the opposite side of bi mapte have it there even if they are locked in the safe zone you're in a post veyat phrase, uncle not do anything, and because they are not there and the man gave me a warning that I had BI tool's asshole again and again in the evening after a warning, it is not a safe zone, we asked the administrators soy oo car, you know, we have said, since if it is not a safe zone, so why the warning came after 5 minutes I said I ate the admin said that it doesn't say any rules in gen it is a safe zone in a rule like that I looked at, I want no warning removed

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint has to be strictly made based on the format, Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom