Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emma_Sagishi
Administrators nickname
Christoph_Schweiger
Date
Dec 11, 2022
Time
around 20:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/uJjZoLY.jpeg

HamsterLove55

stockings and foxplug
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I was banned on 11/12/2022 for recording with bandicam and I am incredibly sorry. I would like to say that I recorded with bandicam because it is much better quality and also NVIDIA or xbox gamebar recordings make my pc extremely laggy and sometimes crash. The nvidia recordings were also always more than 5gb in size although they were only 5-10min long but now I have a new hard drive and therefore i have more space for recordings. I also had very poor quality on the nvidia recordings. I have since fixed the quality problem relatively and found out that the problems causing my pc to lag/crash were caused by my graphics drivers. These were not up to date because I had forgotten to update them. Of course this doesn't excuse any of my actions and a rule break is a rule break but i tried recording with nvidia and xbox gamebar before and the problems that i listed above occurred. I want to apologize again and hope you can understand me. In the future I will of course record with nvidia as I have fixed the problems as best as I can. I wanted to apologize again and of course would not repeat any of my action in the future. So as I said I hope for your understanding and would be extremely happy about a ban shortening because GrandRP is my favorite server and the time with my fam and gang there has been extremely fun and I would like to spend more.

Sincerely Emma Sagishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom