Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayhanisb4ck

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayhan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12:00PM To 20:00PM
5. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
6. Your Discord: Ayhan#7777
7. Your Nickname: Aleyna_Fox
8. Your ID: 136500
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Curator

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I am playing this game nearly more than a half year, almost faced with a huge amount of RP situations which led me to learn most of the rules and roleplaying manners. I always tried to follow each single rule to make the RP experience more smoother and I want every single player in this server to attitude in the same way to improve it also. I am sure that we will do the best to have greatest RP experience never seen anywhere else and help each citizen of our state to enjoy RP without any interference of malicious players.

2. What are your strengths?
I know 3 languages in advanced level (English, Turkish, Russian). So, as my mind I can help a lot for this communities if there would be any misunderstanding or problems. I am currently high command in state organization, more explanatory in EMS and it puts forward my leadership skills. Because of that, I learned how to deal with every single citizen in our state. Every day, I got better in interaction and communication skills. I am really patient and adaptable person. Can adapt to any environment and can deal with every type of person. In addition to this, I am strict and ambitious. If I want to do something, I do my best and work hard to get it. Furthermore, I am fair and neutral, never ever take any sides in situations. Always, accurate result is important for me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Normally I am really patient person, I do my best to empathize the person in front of me. But anyways, I get really angry when someone makes fool of me and lies to me purposely. I think I do not have any other weaknesses, I try to develop myself.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am completely ready for that.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own any businesses, so that is not a problem for me.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I am currently college student, and may be sometimes there can be little shortage of interruption like 1-2 days every 2 month.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
Rejected
Not fit for admin due to punishment history and being blocked from the city at the time of me reviewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom