Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Priya Patel
Suspect ID
26522 , 21610
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2022
Time of violation
08:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvw56iG2u20

vivek patel

jay shree ram
Player
i am doing deliveryman job and my next delivery is in getto and i go thear 2 person killing me whitout resone and warning

this threads is done on me again and again pls take action

Prevues time I have talk admin he told me to record POV next time and this time i have POV

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
bro in your pov there is no audio and if u were typed in chat and mentioned yourself as a deliveryman i could help you. How do i know youre a deliveryman with that car cmon. You didnt say me anything about deliveryman + most of the cars bugged i didnt figured it out it was a deliverycar

vivek patel

jay shree ram
Player
chack my pov in 0:33 seconds i complate a chackpoing i got 1000 payment chack and i turned on my mic and try to tell him but he diract killing me i turn on my mic 0:42 seconds rechack my pov

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
idk what u are saying but no one can see your checkpoint bcz its your checkpoint. Other players cant see others job things. Also if you share your pov with audio that will be more easy to review for the administration team. cuz I didnt hear you at all. Can you also tell me what is the vdm exactly in this pov?

vivek patel

jay shree ram
Player
yes you win ok i am playing rp is my folt right and all ruls applicable for me not other
i am tired of this

Girish Royal

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
(Because due to the model of trucks which looks like cars).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom