Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benjamin_Pasa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 15, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwjcJze2Rc

Benjo Paşa

Player
Player
1-) when they starting rob id 14647 he is saying im gonna searching. but after than he is searching again but did say nothing (powergaming) 2-) immediately after ,a person of holding gun (ID 43960)searching with gun and but did say nothing (powergaming searching)
3-) when i dropped my items, a person of holding gun (ID 43960) getting the items but there is a no demands to get them(powergaming). so requesting pov for that maybe they making metagaming
4-)when they stealling my cash someone recalling their fam cars back and they still making rob. (General Rule 6.16).
5-)after they said use fam radio. they searching me again but my hands was down (Powergaming Searching)

Jonathan Cabrio

Player
Player
1-) when they starting rob id 14647 he is saying im gonna searching. but after than he is searching again but did say nothing (powergaming) 2-) immediately after ,a person of holding gun (ID 43960)searching with gun and but did say nothing (powergaming searching)
3-) when i dropped my items, a person of holding gun (ID 43960) getting the items but there is a no demands to get them(powergaming). so requesting pov for that maybe they making metagaming
4-)when they stealling my cash someone recalling their fam cars back and they still making rob. (General Rule 6.16).
5-)after they said use fam radio. they searching me again but my hands was down (Powergaming Searching)
1.you did metagaming
2.no microphone sound
3.you did Powergaming
4.trying to trick the admin

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
a person of holding gun (ID 43960) getting the items but there is a no demands to get them(powergaming). so requesting pov for that maybe u making metagaming . so requestin pov for medellin members abuot making metagaming or not

Burak Louis

Player
Player
a person of holding gun (ID 43960) getting the items but there is a no demands to get them(powergaming). so requesting pov for that maybe u making metagaming . so requestin pov for medellin members abuot making metagaming or not
you have already published a forum and a video, why are you commenting under the forum you have opened, the administrator knows the rules, the administrator is doing what is necessary, you have made a rule error, you are still trying to defend yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom