Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Noor Yama
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Dec 8, 2021
Time
20:56
Proofs
https://flingtrainer.com/trainer/grand-theft-auto-v-trainer/

Noor Yama

Player
Player
I downloaded the hack from Grand Theft Auto V Trainer - FLiNG Trainer - PC Game Cheats and Mods
I just wanted to try it By going to another place
and admit my mistake
and apologize for that
I didnt use the hack Against any person or activity or any events Because i know that we are just common to have fun in the game
Sorry again, I won't use this again
You can check my computer if u want
i deleted that from my pc
I'm just was curious and won't use it again
im really sorry

jkunit

Player
Player
Did you inject it? and ran it in the city? If you did id guess you'll get punished as you still broke the rules. If someone breaks into a car to sit in the car but doesn't drive it around doesn't mean they didn't break the law... Just thought id be honest and say you'll probably get punished for this

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1) You made the complaint in the wrong format
2) you will not be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom