Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Breezy Builder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2021
Time of violation
7:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yt3bqCgYmY

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
so you can see i was just waiting for my solar panel and this group of people started saying that they own the solar panel even if they dont and they started killing me for no reason

Mike Pierce

Player
Player
we were defending the solar panels we planted while this guy came and claimed it with no pov of the planting i got pov of the start of the conversation if this gets aproved you letting every troller come and claim every thing on the city with pov of 2 minutes of middle conversation

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
we were defending the solar panels we planted while this guy came and claimed it with no pov of the planting i got pov of the start of the conversation if this gets aproved you letting every troller come and claim every thing on the city with pov of 2 minutes of middle conversation
i paid 5k each for it to be planted and you guys just gonna steal it? and also asking for the people who planted which i said that i planted and idk them

riyuko

Player
Player
Maybe just post the proof? Otherwise you will be the bad guy

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 96241 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15.​
  • ID 88302 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15.​
  • ID 96885 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15.​
  • ID 96866 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15.​

When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. In the pov, it clearly show you guys start shooting without demanding him to leave.​

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Punishment corrected, no one will get warning because this is a proper RP situation.

• ID 88302 will receive a punishment for Mixing.
  • ID 58092 will receive a punishment for Mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom