Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Amit
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - 2+ gmt
4. Average online per day - 5 -7. Sometimes 7-9
5. Your Discord - Tosan#0208
6. Your Nickname - Tosan Kenji
7. Your ID - 987
Additional information
1. Leader of: Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remeber myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledege
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1) and for now I'm Ballas HC as well.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience alot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the vagos.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes -
i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to vagos discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- 24/7 Grafitti MAX profit.
- Gunstore/store robbery at least one a day
- FZ raids
- Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of vagos member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
- I will make sure i have members and HC from diffrent timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the VAGOS will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.

Thanks for reading my application,
Tosan Kenji.

vagoslogo-vagos.gif

VAGOS ON TOP!

Sad Bulut

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Amit
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - 2+ gmt
7. Your ID - 987
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remeber myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledege
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1) and for now I'm Ballas HC as well.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience alot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the vagos.

My Goals:
* Rule Brakes -
i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to vagos discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- FZ raids
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of vagos member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

- I will make sure i have members and HC from diffrent timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the VAGOS will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.

Tosan Kenji.

vagoslogo-vagos.gif

VAGOS ON TOP!
+

Mokan

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Amit
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - 2+ gmt
7. Your ID - 987
Additional information

My Goals:
* Rule Brakes -
- FZ raids

Tosan Kenji.

vagoslogo-vagos.gif

VAGOS ON TOP!
he is my og friend he is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom