Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved corruption without bio | 82310 , 82372 , 87457 , 34810

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Acet Baran
Suspect ID
82310 _82372
Date of violation
Dec 16, 2022
Time of violation
22:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70_Nr-6-rWw&feature=youtu.be

kharoon

Player
Player
How do you expect to arrest that man among 20 men? , Looks like I've already come to portray you in the video

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player
You didn't resurrect, you didn't help, and you didn't point a gun, and at worst, you could have spherical fire, you could have called support, but you didn't. Could it be because you are a member of that family?

kharoon

Player
Player
yes, I am a member of that family, but if you look at my past, you can also see that I have arrested my own family the most, you can clearly see on the video that I came there to lift you up , i couldn't have arrested that man among all those men Dec and you can't expect me to go global when there are higher officials there than me

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 82310 - 82372 will receive a punishment for corruption without bio.​
  • You are in uniform, there is a murder happening next to you and you don't even react. Family or not, as a LEO in uniform you have to react.​

• ID 87547 and ID 34810 are not in uniform. They may be undercover/off duty and don't have to do police work without being in uniform.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom