Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Malijuana Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 16, 2022
Time of violation
23:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oNCkIKaogi8

Malijuana

Player
Player
Cop brings me in the middle of the ocean and kills me for trying to get a ride

KaneFox

Player
Player
I didn't mean to kill you. Just make you go for a little swim. Idk why that happened.

KaneFox

Player
Player
And even though it was an accident, you threatened to kill me if I dropped you off in the ghetto. So I had a legitimate RP reason to kill you anyway:rolleyes:. But I didn't mean to kill you. The blades killed you by accident. I had a valid RP reason to drop you off over the ocean.

You said at 0:17: "you take me to the ghetto, you are going to get murdered, just so you know".

And I have an approved corrupt bio.

Malijuana

Player
Player
And even though it was an accident, you threatened to kill me if I dropped you off in the ghetto. So I had a legitimate RP reason to kill you anyway:rolleyes:. But I didn't mean to kill you. The blades killed you by accident. I had a valid RP reason to drop you off over the ocean.

You said at 0:17: "you take me to the ghetto, you are going to get murdered, just so you know".

And I have an approved corrupt bio.

I never said that I was going to kill you?! You’re a cop of course you’re going to get killed if you drop someone off in the ghetto

KaneFox

Player
Player
I never said that I was going to kill you?! You’re a cop of course you’re going to get killed if you drop someone off in the ghetto
My character took that as a threat. My character, Kane Fox didn't like that so he dropped you off over the ocean. It's a valid reason. but the game bugged and the blades killed you by accident.

Fredrick Hulk

Player
Player
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence Length (1min+)

(Unable to provide judgment without full context - Officer has a corrupt bio, would need to see whole RP situation.)

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom