Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullah_Gxmer

NG Lt. Colonel
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah Waseem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5)
4. Average online per day: 4 Hours+
5. Your Discord: Gxmer Abdullah#3323
6. Your Nickname: Abdullah Waseem
7. Your ID: 165543

Questions

. Leader of the National Guard

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I am serving my city since Lunaa`s term after him, I work under Luffy and Gaur. My rank was Major in Guar term. I also served my army as the deputy of RR.
I want to serve my city and save the innocents from gangs. I will insure that during scout if we find any gang member or anyone disturbing anyone. We will take him

Although in the last term NG wasn`t doing a great job we were losing raids because the general was not there to manage. But, I insure you that I will be available all the time to my fellows. I will give them the bonuses they want so they can work to their full potential.
To make the scouts more effective to get proper outcomes from them. My process may include scouting every 5 minutes which would result in more intel and checking the raid logs and going for scouting at that point in time, therefore, winning the raids easily.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in the organization:

I will motivate the new recruits in the gates by giving duties to my COs and NCOs to also stay at the gates. I will give them training with SASDs so we can make each of them kill at least 5 gang members before dying. I will give them their bonuses daily so, they can work to their full potential, and help in making Los Santos a peaceful and crime-free city.

Hiring Org Hopers should be prohibited in order to resist the destruction of the Pure RP.

My Departments-----

1. Recruitment Retention
: Being the spine behind the National Guards, Recruitment Retention deals with recruiting and training and also manages to teach rules properly.

2. Combat Medic: Combat medic works to save, provide patch-up whenever needed, support with guns and ammunitions to others in any global event or any other events,

3. SASD Division: Here come the well-trained and fully equipped units for any situation, They are always ready to face any critical situation even if it is global
4. Air Force: Air Force units have the task of flying every 5 minutes to keep an eye on any activity that is going on outside the base.

5. Military Police: They are responsible for checking backgrounds, searching licenses, and maintaining activity in the org.

It will be my responsibility to make NG a very well-maintained organization on which I would focus a lot and put all my efforts to get the best outcome, I would try my best to make NG one of the best and most friendly state organizations in the city as it was back in the golden days and make sure it does not get disbanded due to violation of rules.

Regards,
Major
Abdullah Waseem

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Rejected

Due to the age criteria and especially we are looking for leader who is mature enough to handle leadership duties
Gain some experience in city and apply later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom