Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperOT

Player
Information
1. Ethan
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 4-8 hours
5. Reaper.#0204
6. Ethan Opps
7. 24424

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I would like to become leader of Vagos because I want to lead a gang that will have many members with great knowledge of the servers rule and are all great at rping out of situations instead of breaking rules for their personal benefits and so we would do many more rp situations throughout the term.
2) As leader, I would give everyone an equal chance to earn the rank they want inside the gang and to reward everyone that is putting in the work in the gang with bonuses to persuade them to keep working well and sticking to the rules as people that don't stick to the rules will be warned and if they continue, removed from the gang.
3) I want the gang to be a top gang in the city, attending to every event and getting stronger and stronger as we go until we are the top gang in the city. I want people to know who we are so more people come along and join us in our grind to the top.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would have a good interviewing system so that everyone that joins the gang knows exactly what they are doing and what they can and cant do in the gang. I would ensure that everyone knows how to RP out of a situation and that they aren't breaking rules so that it is more enjoyable for everyone involved. Everyone will get equal chances in the gang. And we would also do various different RP scenarios as a gang.

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
OOC speaking here but Ethan is a heckin good person ++ Bloody bloody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom