Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bas Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2022
Time of violation
1:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOGRIhWNl4

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
These guys started shooting at our family at the event and out leaders told us to shoot back and if we didn't want to get in trouble to not shoot back.. I didn't shoot back as he suggested so I hgope i dont get in toruble for this but one of theyre fmaily members shot at me

here is another pov of this situation: Pending review - ER 1.2 | Dinero Family

Last edited:

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
here we go again typical opps behavior, provoking and then after their butt is handed to them on silver plate they become forum warriors xD

Reactions: BAS

Dooby

Player
Player
These guys started shooting at our family at the event and out leaders told us to shoot back and if we didn't want to get in trouble to not shoot back.. I didn't shoot back as he suggested so I hgope i dont get in toruble for this but one of theyre fmaily members shot at me
show full min POV of you shooting first?

Koray Scott

Player
Player
Your clip is not showing the whole situation maybe you guys started shooting at us your own leader says "imma take this warn" so you guys should be punished for this. Those forum warriors are lifeless

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
and it seems cheeky teach u well my boi because u uploading 22 sec pov where u seems like a saint but in reality u are nor fucking saint xD

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
🤣 what pov bro one of the guy said i will take this warning. Not respecting server rules yourself and reporting others . Dumb opps

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
LMAO all i see is them RDMing Dinero before an event. and POV says it all. trust me, if we wanted to KILL trash ass OPPS ya ALL woulda been dead. Imagine killing us when we not even paying attention. only time you guys can kill us. cuz wen u went into zone ya ALL got smoked hahahahaha

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
hey guys my english is not that good Im sorry if I hurt anyone I truly love everyone in the city I mean this from my heart. u guys hurt my feelings I just want to be good w everyone no problems because then it leads to more toxic and more reports

Koray Scott

Player
Player
hey guys my english is not that good Im sorry if I hurt anyone I truly love everyone in the city I mean this from my heart. u guys hurt my feelings I just want to be good w everyone no problems because then it leads to more toxic and more reports
Stfu

Dooby

Player
Player
explain how in this pov you can see how you guys shoot first and we just start shooting back lmao next time post full POV and stop trying to lie to admins

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
must be fun brainwashing 250k ids so they breathe for ur dead fam that noone wants to join

this opp fam should b deleted ngl ruining the server brainwashing newbies

that voice chat 😂

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
“Dead” “clap them “ “clap them” “I’ll take a warning for this” like bro you dumb self reporting your own family lmao

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
explain how in this pov you can see how you guys shoot first and we just start shooting back lmao next time post full POV and stop trying to lie to admins
Looks to me like the opps shot first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom