Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffan3279

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Stefan Attard

2. Your age: 27

3. Time zone: GMT +1

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : I can be around between 9am till 2pm then will be active again an 6pm till probbably about 3am

5. Average online per day : 6+hrs

6. Your Discord: Steffan3270#0319

7. Your Nickname : Zoey Baker

8. Your ID :19686

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I was always the helping person type and i know that there is alot of helping that needs to be handled around grand RP i am willing to adapt to whatever situation is needed and i feel that there is alot of stress on admins due to lack of staff so i want to help out as much as i can. i also feel like there needs to be an admin observing other players while they do rp.

2. What are your strengths?

friendship
can be very helpful and give my options to what can be planned
time management

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Family

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I think it would be best to do both so you know what most ppl are doing while wrong and improve on those and make it more important to what needs to be added/edited in the rules of to focus more on that type of thing

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes But i dont have one.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? My mom suffers from dementia so sometimes i have to tend to her needs but apart from that i can manage once i get to know how the system works.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom