Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Flaco Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2022
Time of violation
1:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6dV5ozvpomo

flaco wyd

Player
Player
So our family was getting ready for bizwar and some of us were in cars and dinero took it to another level and shot our member for some reason. I caught this altercation on full display and you can see them shoot first and us retaliating as self defense.

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
cheeky actually teach u guys well to how be a forum warriors and my boi everybody know what a toxic and rat family u guys are and also everybody know that opps are down bad so if u dont like ur ass get handed to u like this time stop provoking and acting like u didnt do anything :D

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
So our family was getting ready for bizwar and some of us were in cars and dinero took it to another level and shot our member for some reason. I caught this altercation on full display and you can see them shoot first and us retaliating as self defense.
Are you dumb? In the pov you can see your fellow opps member with a shotgun shooting at us. LMFAO

Shamzy

Player
Player
was their not already shooting going on when the pov started. Btw im not tryna insult u guys i just think this instance was not right on you guys, no disrespect unless u guys give it to us man.
I never post on the forum, but I'm not sure how you manage to make reports every day like faggots while still copying the GD pants bunch of dickriders. Your owner chicky is a pedo. His family is legit made of 99% minors which he recruits at the hotel.

Last edited:

flaco wyd

Player
Player
I never post on the forum, but I'm not sure how you manage to make reports every day like faggots while still copying the GD pants bunch of dickriders. Your owner chicky is a pedo. His family is legit made of 99% minors which he recruits at the hotel.
brother look at my history i have maybe 3 reports i dotn be on here lol its just certain occasions so idk what u mean by everyday cause im not a warrior

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Approved

ID 17035 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 176653 will receive a punishement for ER 1.2
ID 112206 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 253404 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
ID 99984 will receive a punishemnt for ER 1.2

Family dinero will receive punishment for this​

Status
Not open for further replies.