Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paco Sensei
Administrators nickname
Justin Winter
Date
Dec 20, 2022
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/275749/

Paco Sensei

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor,
I have made a few days ago clear evidence against the family VL Aztecas that the majority of the family is cheating.
Justin's response was "when it comes to the issue of cheaters, I'm sorry to say that if I start revoking people's Unoff status because of cheaters in the family, we won't have any Unoff families next week, let alone any organization or gang."
Honestly no one on DE02 understands how Justin can bring that answer.
the events have always been balanced when this family didn't exist and no family has had 4 cheaters banned in two days of course it wasn't 4 people total but in the past even more cheaters have been banned some have even had 2 cheating bans.
Apart from that, the leaders of the family are absolutely disrespectful to the admins for example, the admin Carlos Nandez has written what in our Unoff chat and two vice of the family have responded to it with the LGBTQ flag For your understanding here times my complaint that was rejected.
Here is the almost same complaint against another family with also 4 cheaters that was accepted. Reviewed - Beschwerde gegen Bratwa (Bearbeitung durch @Justin Winter)

To my knowledge there was no family that managed to get 4 cheater bans in 2 days.
and there are also many members from the family who have too long weapon skins only nothing is done against it although this is a clear violation of the rules
I ask you to process this complaint here fairly
if I should be really wrong I apologize of course cordially to Justin.
Kind regards Paco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom