Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

llEvXll

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Kody
2.Your age - 24
3.Time Zone - (GMT-6)
4. online per day: 4hours to 12 hours
5.Your Discord - EvX#5922
6.Your Nickname - Koda Keen
7.Your ID - 224036

Additional information

My Expertise:
I first started out as a DOC officer for around 2 weeks, then they moved me up to SS where i became a Senior officer who was doing HC duties.
I left GOV to become a member of the Local Gang known as Balllas but was kicked for no reason, so i went to Bloods where i stayed for around 3-4 weeks. Bloods had a freeze and Marabuntas Jus so happen to star back up. I joined them for a day or 2 when their leader became to stressed out and shut it down again.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I Feel as if i am fit to lead a Successful gang who will listen and follow the rules Properly
2- Not many people are Committed to being a Leader as much as i am. even when i was a low rank i was giving demands and they all seemed to be listened to and done perfectly
3- I want to make contributions to gang roleplay. There needs to be more active people for the Ghetto. The ghetto is dead and with me as leader of marabunta, we will make the Ghetto a Fun and dangerous zone again. No more dead zones in the ghetto, no more dealing with rule breaking from marabunta. I will be active and attend all the events, and make sure i have as many Marabunta members as i can possibly get to Attend

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

1. Rule Breaking will not be allowed in my Family. I will make sure everyone knows the rules and understands them Before they leave HQ under Marabunta
2. Make sure everyone who's available is Attending every event we can attend, Keep Marabuntas growing and Not allowing Low Level players to join unless they know the rules
3. Make sure everyone has bodycam footage on and rolling the seocnd they leave the HQ
4. Make sure all RP rules are followed and everything is done in a Professional manner
5. lastly, Try to make sure everyone is happy and having a good time in their role.

Main Goals:
1. Bring the Ghetto back to what it once was. Full of light blue and people having fun
2. complete a whole term without any Strikes or Warnings from gods
3. Make sure we have a strong Turf Team who's committed to practicing once everyday
4. Continue the Marabunta Tradition of being one of the strongest Gangs that roam the Streets of The City
5.. Make sure all my people know the rules and follow them to the Best of their Ability.

XDWhySoToxic

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Kody
2.Your age - 24
3.Time Zone - (GMT-6)
7.Your ID - 224036

Additional information

My Expertise:
I first started out as a DOC officer for around 2 weeks, then they moved me up to SS where i became a Senior officer who was doing HC duties.
I left GOV to become a member of the Local Gang known as Balllas but was kicked for no reason, so i went to Bloods where i stayed for around 3-4 weeks. Bloods had a freeze and Marabuntas Jus so happen to star back up. I joined them for a day or 2 when their leader became to stressed out and shut it down again.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I Feel as if i am fit to lead a Successful gang who will listen and follow the rules Properly
2- Not many people are Committed to being a Leader as much as i am. even when i was a low rank i was giving demands and they all seemed to be listened to and done perfectly
3- I want to make contributions to gang roleplay. There needs to be more active people for the Ghetto. The ghetto is dead and with me as leader of marabunta, we will make the Ghetto a Fun and dangerous zone again. No more dead zones in the ghetto, no more dealing with rule breaking from marabunta. I will be active and attend all the events, and make sure i have as many Marabunta members as i can possibly get to Attend

1. Rule Breaking will not be allowed in my Family. I will make sure everyone knows the rules and understands them Before they leave HQ under Marabunta
2. Make sure everyone who's available is Attending every event we can attend, Keep Marabuntas growing and Not allowing Low Level players to join unless they know the rules
3. Make sure everyone has bodycam footage on and rolling the seocnd they leave the HQ
4. Make sure all RP rules are followed and everything is done in a Professional manner
5. lastly, Try to make sure everyone is happy and having a good time in their role.

Main Goals:
1. Bring the Ghetto back to what it once was. Full of light blue and people having fun
3. Make sure we have a strong Turf Team who's committed to practicing once everyday
4. Continue the Marabunta Tradition of being one of the strongest Gangs that roam the Streets of The City
5.. Make sure all my people know the rules and follow them to the Best of their Ability.
+

Ahmaas Uhjia

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Kody
2.Your age - 24
3.Time Zone - (GMT-6)
7.Your ID - 224036

Additional information

My Expertise:

Main Goals:
++

Karma Hatake

Player
Player
BIG + !!!

Koda has the energy and the skills to be a GREAT leader and I fully believe in him to do the best job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom