Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna Afrinderin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ->
Tuna Afrinderin
2. Your age -> 29
3. Time zone -> GMT+3
4. Average online per day -> 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - > Tuna Afrinderin#6830
6. Your Nickname -> Tuna Afrinderin
7. Your ID - > 1 5831
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

* I have been a member of this project for about 2 years. During this time, I think I gained a lot of knowledge, circle of friends, love and respect. I am of the opinion that my successful bilateral relationship with people is at a sufficient level to manage an organization.

* I know and respect that the leaders before me did their best, but I believe that leadership is not just a rank. Even when I'm not in town unlike other leaders! I believe that I can instill the seriousness of the work and the importance of this institution to all my colleagues in the city.

* I believe that I can act with love and respect with all corporate leaders in the city, carry out operations together, and be beneficial to the whole city, primarily lspd.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

* First of all there should be a shift order. The city needs a team that will take responsibility during the daytime hours and another team that will take responsibility during the night hours.

* I will create the Towing Department, the Patrol Department, the Special Operations Department, and the Internal Affairs Department because especially faulty vehicle towing and patrolling is of great importance to us. However, since we need to serve our city in other issues, each unit and its manager should be ready and know that that issue is their own responsibility.

* I think the members should have a really important reason to spend more time in the city and serve the city more. When he comes to the city and starts to serve the institution, he should be happy, have fun, and receive the reward of his service here with both love, respect and bonuses. At the same time, he/She should know the seriousness and responsibility of the job.

* We know that the human resources department is the most important department for every institution. If I am elected leader of lspd, I will deal with it directly.

* During recruitment, I will ensure that new members are explained in detail that the LSPD organization's only duty is not to take up arms and engage in combat: it is responsible for maintaining order, security and happiness in this city.

Thank you for your courtesy to read my application. Best regards..

DeejayDroolz19217

Player
Player
I think Grandpa would be a great leader. I have always looked up to him during my time in LSPD and other organizations. Not only is he a great friend but he is a great role model too. He would do a great job leading this organization while at the same time building an individual relationship with each and every one of his officers.

Hoo-Dini

Player
Player
as one who has server under Grandpa. i can hole heartedly say this guy is both knowledgable, honorable,fair. and just. i would be honored to server under someone with such integrety and consern for the welfare of the "commofolk" he has been a great inspiration and lead (both in training and in follow ups and making sure lspd officers know were to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom