Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick_Rune
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 21, 2022
Time of violation
9:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ejXXQ28OjfQ

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting Pov From
ID-39732
You have 6 hours to Provide

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
What? i got a code A. i was just going to SAHP and i got a code A in highways. i was not in a RP situation. i dont have a pov because i keep POVs in RP situation only. i think i have a bad luck that i got a code A while going to SAHP

Nick Rune

Player
Player
POV from guy he was trying to kill -

Reference report : On consideration - cl | 62743

Just in case if he tries to delete and deceive reviewing admins :

Here is what happened :
POV -
(Backup POV) :

0:02 this guy is getting arrested and outside of DOC ☝️
0:02 "Sorry Bhag raha hu mein" Translation : Sorry Im running away
0:10 - 0:14 "Mar dal na oose mar dal. 2 minute lagenge. Mar de saale" Translation : Kill.. Kill him. It will take only 2 minutes. Kill him, bro.
0:15 - 0:17 "Mar de Mar de Soumil maar... maar... maar.." Translation : Kill... kill... Soumil kill him... kill him
0:26 "Mein bhag liya, mein bhag liya sorry" Translation : I ran away, I ran away sorry.
0:52 Overacting 👏

(Soumil happens to be on SAHP highway)
I find it funny until 0:26 guy in POV is running to exit gate and after that he just ran back to DOC.

Any Indian (Hindi speaking) admin can confirm translations

Last edited:

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
What the hell he saw that i was on doc highway so to get saved he told me to kill him but i refused and i don't want to get involved in any RP situation so i ran away from DOC highway then i got a code A

Nick Rune

Player
Player
What the hell he saw that i was on doc highway so to get saved he told me to kill him but i refused and i don't want to get involved in any RP situation so i ran away from DOC highway then i got a code A
Prove it..

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player

That blip is you I believe and happens to disappear on 0:21...
5 Seconds after F1 is conpleted.
0:26 "Mein bhag liya, mein bhag liya sorry" Translation : I ran away, I ran away sorry.
i dont want to be in any RP situation. thats why i refused to help them and said sorry because i dont like to do rulebreaks.

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
To reviewing admin,
I came near DOC when firing was already going on. I went there to check. He WAS in RP situation.
you are right because when i catch badmash family any member that time they all do CL and when i report them that time they told to god electrcity cut and i have also some proof

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
if you can see its a guy in my fam named majnu badmash who was just saying "bhag bhag bhag " who was in RP situation

Angry bull

Player
Player
if you can see its a guy in my fam named majnu badmash who was just saying "bhag bhag bhag " who was in RP situation
That means Fl in rp situation
And if you are entering in a going on rp you can't leave it as it is your fault you knew it and still went there that is your fault.
And you saying you keep pov for rp situation that means you should hav at as you entered the rp situation by your self

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
That means Fl in rp situation
And if you are entering in a going on rp you can't leave it as it is your fault you knew it and still went there that is your fault.
And you saying you keep pov for rp situation that means you should hav at as you entered the rp situation by your self
u was not even in any RP situation i was not even close that situation bro

Angry bull

Player
Player
If I am not wrong you were doing fl in rp and and mg too
In this you are clearly sayin bhaag and that means you were also engaged in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom