Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Andrew

2. Your age- 19

3. Time zone- Atlantic Standard Time

4. Average online per day- Anywhere from 5-8 maybe more if off work OOC

5. Your Discord- Stʀʌɩʛʜt Gʌŋʛstɘʀs#4492

6. Your Nickname- Andrew Brewers

7. Your ID- 69980

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be the leader of Marabunta because I've been a High Command here a few times and i loved it each time, and met many of my good friends i have now ic but miss being apart of the strong Bunta it used to be known as. my hopes and desires here as leader of marabunta will be to make it on top, we will take part in every event possible, and our goals will not only be to win ever event but make sure we are all having fun / respectful to all people. i will personally do check ups on my members and make sure all are obeying ALL city rules and are fair to all the people in city..

• In my term our first goal will to be to win Vehicle theft early on and My deputies will be very very knowledgeable with the rules and will ask questions that most gangs go ahead and skip over, and not ask the beginner questions such as how many people to rob / cars needed. not what's MG or RDM. We will be asking to make sure they're experienced with RP and knowledgeable before recruitment to ensure we don’t have issues with minor mistakes as other gangs do/ my previous terms in Bunta. If you don’t know the rules I will guide you in the right direction so you have a chance in the city and accept them into the gang after if they seem to know what to do.

Another thing I would Make sure in my term is that ALL my members are respected and respectful, I myself like to give respect that is given to me so i expect the same from my members. any members being rude to any other gang member will be given a verbal warn depending on how bad of situation but will be reranked to give a lesson any further any result in STRIKE, respect is key. with this being said I will make sure all people robbing will take turns robbing the target, or the split the profits between all involved. This way everyone is much happier compared to some gangs Ive seen the High Commands 'usually claim everything and don’t care about anyone who helped but themselves. Ill be making sure from all members that the High Commands are being fair as well as themselves, My High Commands must be active with the gang and be able to gather everyone together for events and help everyone during these events. Lastly is I will make sure everyone understands the concept of HELPING everyone out, let’s say they need help in ghetto or are being robbed on highway, I will make sure we have a strong gang to go back our members up and show them who's really on top.

3. Your advice for improving RP level in organization.

• Some things I will do to improve our RP is to make sure we have the most members in the city at any given time to help out with not only time set events but special events the deputies or I may be planning to do, for example if you need everyone to a gun store right after tsunami, and we have 30 online, Our goal will be to try and get 20-25 of those online/active to come help us with our event. as OOC is most important we will have an understanding for those who are busy OOC to attend any events but other then that well make sure we have active people to back those up who cannot make a certain event.

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

1. Win most events we attend, got to let other gangs have fun too :D

2. Best Turf team Bunta has had yet.

3. Keep an average of 50 members online

4. Keep our spray profit at at least 10K+ at all times

5. Have the strongest gang and show who's on top.

Amz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Andrew

2. Your age- 19

7. Your ID- 69980

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be the leader of Marabunta because I've been a High Command here a few times and i loved it each time, and met many of my good friends i have now ic but miss being apart of the strong Bunta it used to be known as. my hopes and desires here as leader of marabunta will be to make it on top, we will take part in every event possible, and our goals will not only be to win ever event but make sure we are all having fun / respectful to all people. i will personally do check ups on my members and make sure all are obeying ALL city rules and are fair to all the people in city..

• In my term our first goal will to be to win Vehicle theft early on and My deputies will be very very knowledgeable with the rules and will ask questions that most gangs go ahead and skip over, and not ask the beginner questions such as how many people to rob / cars needed. not what's MG or RDM. We will be asking to make sure they're experienced with RP and knowledgeable before recruitment to ensure we don’t have issues with minor mistakes as other gangs do/ my previous terms in Bunta. If you don’t know the rules I will guide you in the right direction so you have a chance in the city and accept them into the gang after if they seem to know what to do.

Another thing I would Make sure in my term is that ALL my members are respected and respectful, I myself like to give respect that is given to me so i expect the same from my members. any members being rude to any other gang member will be given a verbal warn depending on how bad of situation but will be reranked to give a lesson any further any result in STRIKE, respect is key. with this being said I will make sure all people robbing will take turns robbing the target, or the split the profits between all involved. This way everyone is much happier compared to some gangs Ive seen the High Commands 'usually claim everything and don’t care about anyone who helped but themselves. Ill be making sure from all members that the High Commands are being fair as well as themselves, My High Commands must be active with the gang and be able to gather everyone together for events and help everyone during these events. Lastly is I will make sure everyone understands the concept of HELPING everyone out, let’s say they need help in ghetto or are being robbed on highway, I will make sure we have a strong gang to go back our members up and show them who's really on top.

• Some things I will do to improve our RP is to make sure we have the most members in the city at any given time to help out with not only time set events but special events the deputies or I may be planning to do, for example if you need everyone to a gun store right after tsunami, and we have 30 online, Our goal will be to try and get 20-25 of those online/active to come help us with our event. as OOC is most important we will have an understanding for those who are busy OOC to attend any events but other then that well make sure we have active people to back those up who cannot make a certain event.

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

Information

1. Your name IRL- Andrew

2. Your age- 19

7. Your ID- 69980

Additional information

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

make him leader because he would be great at it I have known him from day one and he would make this gang the best in the city

laqua

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Andrew

2. Your age- 19

7. Your ID- 69980

Additional information

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

Wish u the best my G ++
Information

1. Your name IRL- Andrew

2. Your age- 19

7. Your ID- 69980

Additional information

MY GOALS FOR THIS TERM:

5. Have the strongest gang and show who's on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom