Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin application - Mehmet Eksioglu - ID 13272

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

memo57

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mehmet Ali Eksioglu
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 19:00PM to 23:00PM, weekends 14:00PM to 23:00PM
5. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
6. Your Discord: Memo57#0816
7. Your Nickname: Mehmet Eksioglu
8. Your ID: 13272
9. I want to be curator of State or Crime section: both

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

First of all I like to help people in game. Trying to teach them rules and functions. My second reason is i want to help the community in this server to provide a better gameplay and to play in a better harmony together. I want to use my all GrandRP experience and information for improve RP in server.

2. What are your strengths?
I can stay calm in difficult situations and I can solve problems really easily and uncomplicated. As mentioned above I am very honest and try to help everybody in this server.
My languages: Turkish, German, English

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I haven't got any admin experience but i am fast learner and i can improve myself quickly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, although I do not own any business at the moment.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
I am an engineer in real life and sometimes we have difficult projects, where I have to work longer for some days.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom