Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Hrich
Administrators nickname
Snowey Kray
Date
Dec 22, 2022
Time
22:18
Proofs
No POV

Jordan Kray

Player
Player
I've received a warning and prison time for 1 shot that I have made and missed even (without commands)according to the vid and I was complaining to admin just there how I am talking but people around me cant hear me after a server restart and we were in RP situation and this car pulls up to pick up the guy we have robbed so I thought we rob before I restart my server and then I get punished now for it you got to get where am coming from were a hungry group who's wanting some fun and not meaning any harm am sorry for what has happened but Its kind of a 50/50 and I wouldn't love a jail time but I am willing to face the punishment and do time in prison but am requesting for a warning removed please its Christmas we all trying to have fun and enjoy the server. Please accept my report i will be careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom