Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel34

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Oscar
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : (GMT-7)
4. Average online per day : 4 to 8+
5. Your Discord: Daniel34#6395
6. IG Name: Daniel Rich
7. Your ID: 5336

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
  • I want to become an admin because I have been playing in server 1 for more than 1 year I have been in many organizations in servers 1 and 2 like Ems, Lspd, and Doc. I have lived the thug life and I feel that none of those things compare to being an admin. After playing in server 1 for a year I have seen how much the server has improved throughout the months. but the reason I really want to be an admin is because of an experience that happened to me I was driving around the city in a mini cooper when a guy rammed my car I crash into a building and just keep driving because the guy was going to fast to see his Id but then he comes back and keeps hitting my car and I was trying to get out of there but he was in a supercar so I could not outrun him then he hits me so hard my car goes flying into a building and I get off of it and he still keeps going well, in the end, my car blew up and I got up before it blew up but then he rammed me and I died and I quickly put it on forms but that made me realize that I was not the only one out there who had gone through something like this then I realized that I could help those people by becoming an admin.
2. What are your strengths?
  • Heart of gold, logical, people person, great communication skills, dedicated and speaks clearly.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • I can take things too seriously sometimes and am a dreamer!
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes I am ready to leave the "RP life"
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I do not have any businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom