Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
semba redevv
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Dec 24, 2022
Time
1:39
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/280463/

semba killa

Player
Player
hello dears admins this admin called (Bill Austin) we make request pov at the first time Rejected - request pov | 160960

he got Rejected at only 5 min just i wanna explain why it Rejected cuz he is in the same family and OOC he is brother of the leader of this family Called (demons) and i make another fourm and ask to another admin to check it Rejected - request pov | 160960

and he Rejected it at 1 min and my family make fourm too Rejected - Cheating | 160960

the surprise Bill Austin check it too and Rejected it too soo dear admins we just wanna to see the POV we dont need anything more and if he didnt have pov he must got EVENT RULE 1.7 As it happened on me at this fourm Rejected - ban appeal | Nathan Voraz

ShoTeR

-
Player
hello dears admins this admin called (Bill Austin) we make request pov at the first time Rejected - request pov | 160960

he got Rejected at only 5 min just i wanna explain why it Rejected cuz he is in the same family and OOC he is brother of the leader of this family Called (demons) and i make another fourm and ask to another admin to check it Rejected - request pov | 160960

and he Rejected it at 1 min and my family make fourm too Rejected - Cheating | 160960

the surprise Bill Austin check it too and Rejected it too soo dear admins we just wanna to see the POV we dont need anything more and if he didnt have pov he must got EVENT RULE 1.7 As it happened on me at this fourm Rejected - ban appeal | Nathan Voraz
first of all u are splitting some wrong info like what u said as ooc.
second thing ur thread got rejected cuz there's nothing sus or wrong in ur death POV
u are saying he is defending me which's not right at all and here is my POV in the 22v6 raid that u lost.
last thing not everyone doing ur mistakes so please dont throw ur words at ppl

i hope everything is clear to admins, Have fun.

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
first of all u are splitting some wrong info like what u said as ooc.
second thing ur thread got rejected cuz there's nothing sus or wrong in ur death POV
u are saying he is defending me which's not right at all and here is my POV in the 22v6 raid that u lost.
last thing not everyone doing ur mistakes so please dont throw ur words at ppl

i hope everything is clear to admins, Have fun.
broo you start shoot before start raid and didnt give us demands xd

Bill Austin

Player
Player

Your thread was rejected for a reason!! you got killed in normal way and you know that, you said I know that the guy is not cheating in your thread caption previously however you and another one from your family just kept uploading the POV request on the same guy for illogical reasons!! So next time stop abusing the forum by posting non reasonable threads.

semba killa

Player
Player
Your thread was rejected for a reason!! you got killed in normal way and you know that, you said I know that the guy is not cheating in your thread caption previously however you and another one from your family just kept uploading the POV request on the same guy for illogical reasons!! So next time stop abusing the forum by posting non reasonable threads.
why you rejected me 2 thread !!
I have the right to ask pov !!!!
iam not good in shooting i know and this kill is so ez i know but this rules this is event if i sus any one can request pov and you should approve this thread !!
You've been away from the server for a long time , why you coming fast at this time !!
and need ask for fast respone !! and fast rejecte 2 thread

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
To request POV u should have some reason to do it, like suspected in Cheats ETC.. in ur case i have watch ur POV and don't see anything AT ALL wrong in ur death and there is NO SINGLE reasonable reason to request POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom