Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
semba redevv
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
22:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LPChfuTcDng

semba killa

Player
Player
  1. I want another admin to review this thread, i dont want bill austin to review it bcuz the rejected the firt one bcuz he is real brother of the leader of this family so i need another admin to review this thread,

2. I know he's not a cheater

3. It is my right to ask pov you know this is event

2. complain about administrator | Bill Austin :​

Abu Hnakeesh

Player
Player
  1. I want another admin to review this thread, i dont want bill austin to review it bcuz the rejected the firt one bcuz he is real brother of the leader of this family so i need another admin to review this thread,

2. I know he's not a cheater

3. It is my right to ask pov you know this is event

2. complain about administrator | Bill Austin :​

i was asking myself why u are so mad,
ohh i just saw that sry

jison

Player
Player
we dont want to Bill AUstin to review this thread bcuz he is brother of Mythic demon thats why you reject every thread we post on this family. we need another admin to review.
and i think bill austin cant use his power for this.
hello my friend

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
okey before we raid you guys , you was raiding us and you was 7 and we was 13 and we won the raid , and we came to raid you we was 23 and you was 2 and all of you killed us ! how is that ! there is no family can win with this number but if they have god power so they can win ! and please guy your leader call his brother bill austin to reject the thread 3 times ! rules abuse ? thats not good .. so its simple as we asking requesting POV .

jison

Player
Player
okey before we raid you guys , you was raiding us and you was 7 and we was 13 and we won the raid , and we came to raid you we was 23 and you was 2 and all of you killed us ! how is that ! there is no family can win with this number but if they have god power so they can win ! and please guy your leader call his brother bill austin to reject the thread 3 times ! rules abuse ? thats not good .. so its simple as we asking requesting POV .
you just have no idea about the shooting or holding a gun and your family its not our fault to lose 22 vs 2 kings from Demons Family you just need to know how to hold a gun or go traning in arena if you know where it is [ And don't put your problem on Bill ]
Thank you for listening.
Jison Standl

semba killa

Player
Player
you just have no idea about the shooting or holding a gun and your family its not our fault to lose 22 vs 2 kings from Demons Family you just need to know how to hold a gun or go traning in arena if you know where it is [ And don't put your problem on Bill ]
Thank you for listening.
Jison Standl
and you and your family don't know any thing about rank lol where demons ?!!
this game not shooting only if you think that i can't shooting but you and your family still under my rank !
red devils on top 😉
Buona Notte 😘

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Thank you for listening.
Jison Standl
you are da one whos listening , so thanks for listening ma g

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Forum account banned for 30 days for spam with topics
U had already all replies including my reply in complain on admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom