Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shomy McLein
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 24, 2022
Time
12:
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tlpDi13

Shomy McLein

Player
Player
Hello Mazhore,

I was banned 206 days ago for General rule 1.6.
I know where I made a mistake, I helped my dear friend to sell his unique mask for real money.
I won't lie to you, I knew in which currency they would agree and I thought that there would be no problem, but what happened was what was expected if it was found out.
Let's be clear, I DID NOT EARN OR BUY ANYTHING WITH REAL MONEY, i was just tried to help.
I am very sorry that I offended this city with that behavior, but I had no bad intentions.
I honestly just want you to return the old account for two reasons:
First, beacuse of my name and surname Shomy McLein
Second, because of my ID, my friend from real life and I started playing together on this project, his id is 8540 and I am 8540
I don't care about the money, I don't care about the clothes, I just want my old acc back.
I play on this project day by day and here I gathered the strength to write you an appeal.
Think about this carefully please, have mercy.
I have nothing else to say, I've told you everything, I apologized and I am truly sorry and I will be sorry if you don't give me a chance to fix it.
I wish you all the best for the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom