Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanya joshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: chaitanya godlike
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 15:00 - 21:00
5. Average online per day: 6 Hours
6. Your Discord: gaming chaitanya#9078
7. Your Nickname: sagar
8. Your ID: 8015
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I am coming with almost 4+ Years of experience being an Administrator in one of the most common SA:MP Communities. Since the closure of the community, Grand RP is the one I really loved to play onto and wish to be a part of the community and help the community grow. I really believe in the rules which makes it an RP Server and I would love to help out the team make the community / server better by enforcing roleplay by the community members. I'll be more than happy to share my experience & proofs of my past work.

2. What are your strengths?
I am calm and mature enough to decide the best course of action in any kind of situation. Having a vast experience in this specific area gives me an advantage as well to handle things better. I am hardworking and dedicated to enhance the user experience which can help in growing the community even further. Well versed with the areas of investigating things, which can be really helpful at points.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I hold a very straight forward attitude, and something against the rules is unacceptable to me if found to be done intentionally.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
While, I do not have a lot of assets, I am ready to leave whatever is required as per the rules. Due to my experience in the administration side, that is my key area to work in, so I do not have any issues with it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own any business, and will not hold up till I am into Administration side.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not generally, as I am an engineering professional there could be instances where I am working on delivering critical project at my work which is the only case I might be occupied which is generally un-common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom