Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Bussdown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Brandon Fannin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 12+ hours! (Not afk)
5. Your Discord: Brandon Bussdown#9758
6. Your Nickname: Brandon
7. Your ID: 14191
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-First off, being that ive been around the city for some time and ive seen a lot of changes in the city I feel as if I can provide the perfect system to not only rule the ghetto but also bring everyone closer as a community. I've got so much experience with people, I live to interact with others and becoming the leader of Families would allow me to have the tools to reach out too more civilians and show them the ropes of ganglife. Too many people that have been in the city for 20+ years that still havent tangled with gangs simply because they haven't been introduced. I'm here too change that! Bringing the community closer together than ever will allow the Families to grow and not only put food in the peoples mouth but also give other gangs that have taken over the Ghetto for far too long a run for their money!

-Second off, this place is my home. It only feels right to have a deeper involvement to the city. We have all had our ups and downs this year for sure but together we can come back stronger than ever. This is my chance to finally rebuild some of the trust lost in this community. I know the past few weeks have been bumpy but under my leadership I can bring the Families gang together and united, making them more organized than ever. With my back ground of running families with hundreds of members and guiding them through battles I think I finally have what it takes!

Finally, I am a firm believer in respecting others. This city has a special place in heart, I genuinely believe that their are so many aspects that could change that would forever benefit the Families. This organization has been abused in regards of claiming back its soil in the City of Los Santos! With me and the crew of recruits im sure that would follow my lead we can take back what belongs too us and show authority in the Ghetto and events surrounding the gangs! Gang events are the center of my focus because this gives me the best tool to let our gang come together and prove our skills!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

First off I am a firm believer in you get out what you put in, in order to make sure more roleplaying is done I suggest that all gangs please rank up and down appropriately. Their is nothing worse than joining a gang and putting in all your effort just too never receive any gratitude for it! If I am made the Leader of Families I give you my word that all citizens will be treated equally and everyone has a equal chance at opportunity!

Ruben Bussdown

Player
Player
This kid has found such an intense love for this city ever since he moved. would be a great pick for leader

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
My guy will take families to the top . this will be the best option for families for sure +++++

Fischer childs

Player
Player
Would be a great leader is very respected and knows how to be a leader also much experience in the city highly recommend

Asu Killa

𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖘
Player
Hardworking and amazing guy hands down. He doesn’t mind helping you. Super friendly and fun. Knows all the rules and has been helping me transition into the new city life since day 1 which i appreciate so much. +++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom