Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cann

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Freud#9999
6. Your Nickname: Can Amg
7. Your ID: 158358

Additional information
1. Leader of...: SAHP

2. Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization?

As an previous member of SAHP I really think that there is a lot of things that could be significantly advanced especially when it comes to the activity of an organizationn. I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

2. Based on my previous experience, I hope to be able to make the highways more livable,

6 Month LEO & State org experience as a;
State Attorney GOV
00 Agent 4 terms in a row FIB
Non Commissioned Officer NG
Special Task Force LSPD
Paramedic EMS

3. Lastly, SAHP has a high risk-to-reward ratio. They work in a state with one of the lowest standards of security and increasing that level of security is unquestionably their responsibility. Several sheriffs have done this excellently in the past. I want to accomplish this by taking their direction and improving this

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. I want to have a more increased relationship between the other LEO’s, by having more trainings and events with them. This will help create a more friendly and professional environment within the organisations.

3. Another way I would like to improve role play in the organisation is to have negotiation training, this will not only improve the quality of negotiating but also help with confidence building within our high command when they need to speak to criminals.

Kind regards and thank you for your consideration
Can Amg

Remind valorso

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

As an previous member of SAHP I really think that there is a lot of things that could be significantly advanced especially when it comes to the activity of an organizationn. I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

2. Based on my previous experience, I hope to be able to make the highways more livable,

State Attorney GOV
Special Task Force LSPD
Paramedic EMS

3. Lastly, SAHP has a high risk-to-reward ratio. They work in a state with one of the lowest standards of security and increasing that level of security is unquestionably their responsibility. Several sheriffs have done this excellently in the past. I want to accomplish this by taking their direction and improving this

Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. I want to have a more increased relationship between the other LEO’s, by having more trainings and events with them. This will help create a more friendly and professional environment within the organisations.

3. Another way I would like to improve role play in the organisation is to have negotiation training, this will not only improve the quality of negotiating but also help with confidence building within our high command when they need to speak to criminals.

Can Amg
🤤 🤞

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
Information

Additional information

State Attorney GOV
Special Task Force LSPD
Paramedic EMS

Can Amg
++++

Xen

Player
Player
you are someone with a team leadership spirit and I think you deserve to be selected <3

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
++++++++
Good Luck Brother​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom