Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Griffin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL = Ayush
. Your age = 22
Time zone = IST(GMT+5:30HRS)
. Average online per day = 3-4hrs , Weekends 5hrs+
Your Discord = Zeus_22#9102
Your Nickname = Zeus Mandem
Your ID = 11183
Additional information

1. Leader of= Front Yard Ballas..

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
=
1.I Have Been Playing GrandRP From About 2 year Now And I Think I Have Enough Knowledge To Be A Leader Now
And I Have Been High Command In Many Gangs Like bloods , Families For many Times.

2.I Have Experience From City 1 And City 2 About How i Will Handle Gang and Situations As A Leader ,
I Know Many Leaders As They Are My Friends And I Have Seen And Learned From Them About Rules And Things TO Do
As A Gang Leader, If I Become The Leader I Will Make Sure TO Take Lead From First Day And Get 70+active Members.

3.Turfs are important, but this isn't the only thing to focus on. We need to focus on events, taking over the ghetto, sprays, etc. There's more to gang life than just turfing. When we do have turfs, we will ensure that we give the people a chance that are willing to give it a try. Everyone deserves a chance

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber,commander, etc.
2. I will make sure me and all of my gang members will not brake the server rules!
3. Strike System! In Organisation
1st Strike= Verbal warning for not attending events
2nd Strike= rank down for not being active
3rd Strike= Kick or Blacklisted from organization depending on the Situation

Thanks For Reading This.

Zahit_Malang

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL = Ayush
. Your age = 22
Time zone = IST(GMT+5:30HRS)
. Average online per day = 3-4hrs , Weekends 5hrs+
Your Discord = Zeus_22#9102
Your Nickname = Zeus Mandem
Your ID = 11183
Additional information

1. Leader of= Front Yard Ballas..

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
=
1.I Have Been Playing GrandRP From About 2 year Now And I Think I Have Enough Knowledge To Be A Leader Now
And I Have Been High Command In Many Gangs Like bloods , Families For many Times.

2.I Have Experience From City 1 And City 2 About How i Will Handle Gang and Situations As A Leader ,
I Know Many Leaders As They Are My Friends And I Have Seen And Learned From Them About Rules And Things TO Do
As A Gang Leader, If I Become The Leader I Will Make Sure TO Take Lead From First Day And Get 70+active Members.

3.Turfs are important, but this isn't the only thing to focus on. We need to focus on events, taking over the ghetto, sprays, etc. There's more to gang life than just turfing. When we do have turfs, we will ensure that we give the people a chance that are willing to give it a try. Everyone deserves a chance

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as a shooter, robber,commander, etc.
2. I will make sure me and all of my gang members will not brake the server rules!
3. Strike System! In Organisation
1st Strike= Verbal warning for not attending events
2nd Strike= rank down for not being active
3rd Strike= Kick or Blacklisted from organization depending on the Situation

Thanks For Reading This.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom