Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anks Rich
Administrators nickname
Dylan Gomez
Date
Dec 25, 2022
Time
1:05
Proofs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHGZLEtKPk&feature=youtu.be

Anks nars

Player
Player
I got banned last night for 30 days after a informal event and got accused of shooting through a wall this is a new account I've never ever cheated before and don't know how to and for me to get banned on this one also without enough evidence isn't fair please check the players POV once again there's no actual evidence that I was cheating or any of us was this shows that people cant show off there training and hard time working in the server appeal this ban please i have not done anything the guy could've got shot from anywhere else in the open but accused me of the cheats you cant even see me in his POV and he doesn't even react appeal the ban please

Check Player POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom