Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrej Teit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2022
Time of violation
15:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQNSjojC1GM

Bruhanov

Player
Player
Caught them boys again with ze spikes.
All in POV ain't nothin u can say against theez.

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence,
amend following errors :
1. Fix title in format 'Name of rule broken | ID or org'
2. Upload evidence POV on Youtube.

You have 6 hours to fix.​

Bruhanov

Player
Player
To my knowlage spikes are allowed anywhere when you give space for atleast 1 car can pass.
Nope they are allowed only in certain spots, they need to be near gates, visible and in span of 1 lane(not in middle).
I have been NG captain for around 3 weeks in 3 sperate terms buddy.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Nice edited POV, not even 1 min long too.
Also, spikes can be placed anywhere as long as they don't block the entrances of the gates/entries. As long as there is a space where you can go through without getting spiked, its legal.

AlfLan

Player
Player
Caught them boys again with ze spikes.
All in POV ain't nothin u can say against theez.
I’m regards to the first spikes that is completely not allowed and we are in the wrong there, I do not understand how / why it is there the only explanation is the barricades are glitched and don’t go where you place them, However the second spike I believe is allowed as you can pass though I thought you can place them freely if it’s not a raid, However I for the first one we apologise

Bruhanov

Player
Player
I’m regards to the first spikes that is completely not allowed and we are in the wrong there, I do not understand how / why it is there the only explanation is the barricades are glitched and don’t go where you place them, However the second spike I believe is allowed as you can pass though I thought you can place them freely if it’s not a raid, However I for the first one we apologise
Not sure since it was in the middle of the road not side.

Bruhanov

Player
Player
Nice edited POV, not even 1 min long too.
Also, spikes can be placed anywhere as long as they don't block the entrances of the gates/entries. As long as there is a space where you can go through without getting spiked, its legal.
They were blocking entire gulag entrance+there is no point of 1min lon pov, i can get 1min there is just no point.

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I cannot conclude this report at this moment.

Requesting two seperate unedited POVs of both situations.

You have 6 hours to provide.​

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Atleast ur an honest man unlike Iso Marine, i respect that.
If you watch your vid clearly at 0:10, you can see the spike placed was at the left most side of the path, wasnt placed in the middle. You still had the opportunity to take a wide turn from the right.

And don't talk about honesty to me, your first post in this thread is "All in POV ain't nothin u can say against theez." However, theres actually alot of things to say. Send both unedited clips and then reply :)

AlfLan

Player
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence,
amend following errors :
1. Fix title in format 'Name of rule broken | ID or org'
2. Upload evidence POV on Youtube.

You have 6 hours to fix.​
With all due respect he hasn’t fixed the title still and it’s been way over 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom