Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amicia_DeRune
Administrators nickname
Pranay Chinnu
Date
Dec 12, 2021
Time
18:13
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/907844327982649384/919657246890266644/unknown.png

JamesM

Player
Player
Hello GRP Administration.

I was participating in Last Man Standing, i got crap PC and things didn't load i was standing in air, i wasn't even able to see gun in my hand if i had i didn't even know, i didn't even knew that shooting started. Admin saw some people were shooting me and i got no damage, cuz i think by desync and technically i was at other place that happened to me few times (like Ramming with car and i was 200 Meters away). i really like playing on GRP2 and i dont want to lose this fun cuz this accident. then admins were shooting at me as my friend told me about 10 admin was shooting at me with Heavy Snipers even if i had GodMode. cuz cheat doesnt give you Admin Godmode and its still killable (i've been admin on Georgian servers and i know how that stuff works and Pranay could just use command to decrease my HP instead of shooting me and banning). You can do whatever (i'll agree anything) you want but i feel really unfair in this situation. i worked soo hard bought 3 house and stuff and dont want to lose them for this little accident. Also i couldn't save POV due to huge lags.

thanks for your time.

Best Regards 1 2 . 1 2 . 2 0 2 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom