Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhrumil Pardhaan
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Dec 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/x61AsgS

dhrumil

Player
Player
hello admins,firstly i never shared my account to anyone today i was ban for gen rule 1.1.i dont know what u guys see in my pc or account i only used VPN for running game bcoz today my game was showing port eror that why if u want to check my PC so most welcome.in past i am admin so know all rule properly so u guys can also check my punishment history.hope u guys make fair decision.HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
This is the reason of the Punishment
SOC: 4506,2193,4506
SOC: 2193,8089
2 Different Socials and 4 Different Accounts in total what is the reason ?

dhrumil

Player
Player
This is the reason of the Punishment
SOC: 4506,2193,4506
SOC: 2193,8089
2 Different Socials and 4 Different Accounts in total what is the reason ?
4 account what ?? i dont know about that but yes i have 2 social in other account i have RDR2 its different game but when i play GRAND RP so i am changin my social to main if u want to check my both account so u can.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Story keeps on changing in the start, you said you never given your account to anyone, now you have 2 social clubs, and I have already sent you the proof that account was opened in 2 different social clubs with in total 4 different accounts, so either you are sharing accounts or multi accounting!
so when you decide to come clean and say the truth regarding this issue, open another complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom