Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tonis Klepeckas ;)
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 6
5. Your Discord realchameleon#7934
6. Your Nickname Antonio Bandera
7. Your ID 1652
Additional information

1. Leader of Of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I Want to be the leader of families because I want to improve the whole aspect roleplay in illegal organizations because all they do is go ghetto and shoot with no roleplay interaction i would want to change that so people interact with other people do events and reward them for their contribution to the gang
would love to put my own twist on illegal organizations put a new standard all i see is other gangs just recruiting new players since they need numbers my whole moto would be to improve the quality of players long-term and recruit NoN Toxicity to Illegal Orgs.

Alot of gangs just be gang of the leader for the gang for the week and they instantly get 3 warnings because they do really dumb/stupid shit my plan is to stay long-term and to improve aspects of our gang members like make sure they train to improve before turfs/events and big priority would be they know the rules because i see alot of these gangs they just recruit random people that get warnings quick and they disband within days they can't last weeks nor months under the same leadership/deputies
I would put in a structure for everybody to follow and if it would be broken there would be consequences there would be a warning system with 2 warnings = kick
and other since because i look at other gangs and theres almost none to structure people to stuff that the gang gets warning and they don't get any consequences.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
There are two places I want to focus on roleplay with the organization one is gang interactions in the ghetto and the other is between gangs and legal orgs especially at store robberies in the ghetto, even though the free for all type mentality can be fun, I think everyone can agree with me that it gets old really quick. I'm not sure how we can resolve this other than creating new RP situations that you must do while robbing or before you can shoot because shooting without talking is boring (this isn't arena another potential solution could be to somehow increase the ghetto borders to increase the area that illegal activity can take place (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur ive been in most of the legal orgs on top of gangs as I highlighted earlier and I've seen how store robberies are from all points of view possible (high command low ranks gangster negotiator i think we need to add more possibilities for negotiation and hostage trades because going to a robbery and having it just be a shootout in 5 seconds is not RP or fun for anyone on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom