Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jhonny Davids
Administrators nickname
Aki Pluxury
Date
Dec 27, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zOVcQ5w

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Player
Sir, my is Id :316 and I am making this report because I got a ban for Gen Rule 1.1 (main) and I wanted to say that it have not shared my account with anyone and even not done any trade. Yesterday only I have on 2- factor authentication. Sir it was my main id which I can't share with anyone.
I cant even think to share my account.
I have a apartment (House no. 1200) and I was a deputy of Marabunta.
Kindly consider me and unban me I love to play GRAND RP very much and I want to play this server.

Yesterday I have turned on my 2- factor authentication. For the safety of my account please unban me.
Sir please consider me and give me a chance. And check it sir. I love my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom