Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louie AbdiG
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Dec 3, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dAF3b7B

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
Dear Administators, I got banned 1 Week ago for General rule 6.3 by Lebron Pluxury. What happend is i forgot logging 1 balaclava and accidentally put a Stun gun from F.I.B in my own Warehouse in my house, i never used the stun gun or anything i took from the warehouse for Personal reasons, even the Leader of F.I.B did not think i stole anything for personal reasons, i would gladly pay and give back what i got! :) and No offense Lebron Pluxury you are a great admin, but for this i would like Mazhor to read this appeal.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I have already replied to you several times for offtop your forum account will be banned. In order for Mazhor to review it you have to make for the curator of a project complaint. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom