Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sav Kinga
Administrators nickname
Luis Thrust
Date
Dec 13, 2021
Time
13:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/r_RxHVRRN4Y

Big Sav

Player
Player
i went to Vagos HQ to speak to one of my family members and ended up killing one of them in there HQ i accept full responsibility for my actions however my friend was in the car and never spoke one word and was completley unaware of my intentions of going there , he has also recieved a warning even though he did nothing and i think it should be removed as he did nothing to get the warning it was all me , he was literally AFK in car passenger until he seen luis spawn he then drove out the HQ without even being told to because it was nothing to do with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom