Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Ceaser
Administrators nickname
Luis Thrust
Date
Dec 13, 2021
Time
13:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/r_RxHVRRN4Y

Big ceaser

Player
Player
I was literally a passenger, i said nothing and did nothing...never knew it was going to happen so why have i been punished. Can you remove that warning as it surely can't be right to have it in the first place.

Big Sav

Player
Player
i went to Vagos HQ to speak to one of my family members and ended up killing one of them in there HQ i accept full responsibility for my actions however my friend was in the car and never spoke one word and was completley unaware of my intentions of going there , he has also recieved a warning even though he did nothing and i think it should be removed as he did nothing to get the warning it was all me , he was literally AFK in car passenger until he seen luis spawn he then drove out the HQ without even being told to because it was nothing to do with him

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
He was in the HQ with you which falls under Ghetto Rule 1.3, he didn't have his afk tag on there is no way for me to know he's afk you should have dropped him out of the car before you went into the HQ.

Big Sav

Player
Player
Bro your still saying things that I SHOULD have done point of the matter is he did nothing wrong he was in the passenger of the car as u can clearly see he wasn’t driving so it’s again not his fault

Big Sav

Player
Player
Bro he was in no way in violation of rules he was only in the HQ cos I drove him there whilst afk and anyone who actually plays the game knows that the slightest interaction with a car will wake your player up I.e: if someone is sleeping in there car and I punch the door there character will wake up

Big Sav

Player
Player
Bro he was in no way in violation of rules he was only in the HQ cos I drove him there whilst afk and anyone who actually plays the game knows that the slightest interaction with a car will wake your player up e.g:if someone is sleeping in there car and I punch the door there character will wake up

Big Sav

Player
Player
Bro he was in no way in violation of rules he was only in the HQ cos I drove him there whilst afk and anyone who actually plays the game knows that the slightest interaction with a car will wake your player up I.e: if someone is sleeping in there car and I punch the door there character will wake up
I meant eg not ie

Big ceaser

Player
Player
Can i say this, i am the person being punished and i was not sleeping but didnt do anything wrong so i dont understand, and as you know i got out of the passenger seat and drove out once i saw that it turned into an issue. The only thing i did was greet someone that i know and drive away basically.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hey,
Read Ghetto rule 1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN, you are not even supposed to enter the hq and i don't see any afk (in sleep) sign above you and it doesn't matter if you are a passenger or not, admin decision is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom