Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Massive rule breaking of NG, USSS, FIB. Rule 4.1For NG, law broken by all these organizations is 1.14 general rules for the country

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ronny lopez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2022
Time of violation
2:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xAyzRAchozQ

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Im sorry what? You hide away from the LEOS And Complain about being cuffed Sir what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hamapesh

Player
Player
Nice meta gaming at 09:33 timestamp.

Also you hid and then complained no one processed you and bounced it to forums? Crappy behaviour. Trying to have someone punished because you went walk about and hid after saying you would stay right there.

The only real rule break I see is the lone NG dude.

Last edited:

ronny lopez

Player
Player
Nice meta gaming at 09:33 timestamp.

Also you hid and then complained no one processed you and bounced it to forums? Crappy behaviour. Trying to have someone punished because you went walk about and hid after saying you would stay right there.

The only real rule break I see is the lone NG dude.
Walking around there handcuffed and telling them I'm still waiting, obviously I was hiding when I saw they were ignoring and not continuing the process. At the end of the video you might also blame the god who came to help..
let the admin give his decision without your interference.

Hamapesh

Player
Player
Walking around there handcuffed and telling them I'm still waiting, obviously I was hiding when I saw they were ignoring and not continuing the process. At the end of the video you might also blame the god who came to help..
let the admin give his decision without your interference.
You deliberately hid, deliberately avoided law enforcement for some time then cried about how long you were in cuffs.
If you’d have stayed put, you would of been picked up.

ronny lopez

Player
Player
You deliberately hid, deliberately avoided law enforcement for some time then cried about how long you were in cuffs.
One more time.. I walk around and tell them I'm still waiting-do you really expect me to go and tell them please handcuff me? Really RP. You only see what you want and ignore laws they broke. They broke clear rules and by the way also left barricades there as you can see in the video

Tariq Plux

Player
Player
BRUH if you handcuff someone as a FIB or usss agent you have to make sure that you will put him in car so he cant run away and as you said if he was hidding you still can see his ID so that was an ignoring for the guy that was handcuffed

Matteo McGrath

Player
Player
he walked circles around them trying to get their attention. they should have got him to stop moving and not just ignored him. he walked so close to him his ID should have been visible, they would have forgot about him regardless of the bush.

Matteo McGrath

Player
Player
BRUH if you handcuff someone as a FIB or usss agent you have to make sure that you will put him in car so he cant run away and as you said if he was hidding you still can see his ID so that was an ignoring for the guy that was handcuffed
exactly, when i arrested someone when I was in fib I wouldn't just tell them to stay there and leave them alone. if there was no car to place them in... then making sure someone can actually watch them and keeping them from moving.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
One more time.. I walk around and tell them I'm still waiting-do you really expect me to go and tell them please handcuff me? Really RP. You only see what you want and ignore laws they broke. They broke clear rules and by the way also left barricades there as you can see in the video
Laws? Sounds like IC Issue to me :censored:

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I cannot conclude this report at this moment.

Requesting POV of moment when you got cuffed initially while being unconscious.

You have 6 hours to respond.​

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing all evidences,
I have decided to Deny this report.

In both pieces of evidences,
information about person who cuffed you in first place is quite unclear.

Clarification on State Rule 1.14 : It applies to LEOs if they had custody of suspect whole time
and didn't process for 25 minutes after cuffing (Being careless)
In this case, you clearly ran away from custody and there are ways to get uncuffed other than LEOs doing it.
So, State rule 1.14 is unapplicable since you ran away from custody.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom