Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
1. IRL Name- Sam
2. IRL Age- 20
3. Time Zone-PST
4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658
6. Your Nickname- Sam Shepherd
7. Your ID- 87
Additional information
1: Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

LSPD has been part of the core State Orgs that are needed to protect the people of the city. I want to help make the city safer. I have led Organizations in the past and That makes me qualified to Lead and try to make LSPD the best Org in the city. I want to make sure that we have a successful term and to show my people that I am not just their leader but I am there for them.

I have been in LSPD in different cities and I want to combine all values from the time I have spent and the former leaders that have helped me get to where I am now. They are my inspiration and I will carry their amazing values with me to a successful term.

I have been playing RP since early 2021. I was previously in Five-M and I moved to grand. There is so much potential when it comes to LSPD, It just needs to be unlocked and the team needs to be informed about the changes and bring everyone closer together because we are all one family.

I want to make LSPD more accessible by increasing my numbers in the HR department. I would increase training and make sure that we are always going over applications and keep people joining the org. I want LSPD to forge and create new ideas that will keep LSPD up and running. This will help create new leaders and make sure that the state will be taken care of long after my term is passed.

If I can just help people continue there journey of being law enforcement officers that is a success for me. I want to keep people from joining gangs and continue to enforce the good upstanding values of the city and make sure that we are protecting the citizens as best as we can.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would first create an in-depth training program that will help train new players and keep the level of RP very high. This training program I would teach this to all HR so that we can implement this as quickly as possible into the Org to help new players learn the rules. This training system will also make it so these officers are put in rule-break scenarios so they will know what they can and can't due, This will limit warnings and make sure that the org is protected and kept up and running.

I would implement weekly exams of the rules and regulations so that the RP is upheld and that we will keep our org up and running for as long as possible. This will limit rule breaks and make sure that we are holding our officers accountable for knowing the rules of the org and the rules of the city. If someone struggles with this I will personally oversee them and coach them to be better so that we can get that officer back out to patrol the city safely.

I have always been part of the night shift. There is so much RP during the night shift that misses out on because of the lower member count. I would improve this by making sure I am always in the city for the night shift and actively recruiting for the night shift so we all keep the city safe during the nighttime hours. I would keep open recruitment during the nighttime hours so we can keep getting members. I would also make sure that my deputies are all in opposite time zones so that there will always be a Deputy leader online at all times. This will help keep the org out of trouble but also make sure that all values of the org are kept up.

LSPD is a very important Org that is responsible for keeping the city safe. I want to make daily patrols in which we will patrol the city so that we can reduce crime so that the citizens will be safe and make sure that we are taking care of our citizens because without them we would not have a job.

I personally will have a meeting with the other Legal Org Heads so that we can implement a program where all orgs will work together to create a new way of doing things. This will help when it comes to people wanting to transfer to other orgs. they will already know what to expect. At the end of the day, we are all one family trying to keep the city safe. I would work with NG and their teams to help them and us out, and I will also make sure to work with SAHP to make sure my units know how to patrol the county if necessary. I want to restore being a Law Enforcement Officer, once again the highest Honor.

Good Luck to All and Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards,
EX- Sheriff
Sam Shepherd

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
He is capable of becoming the leader of LSPD and he should also get it and he has a lot of experience.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 30/12/2022, at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom