Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cupido prada
Administrators nickname
murder
Date
Dec 28, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/283/post-thread

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
bom dia, acabei de entrar e vi que fui banido por respeito à equipe, mas não insultei ninguém ou qualquer equipe no jogo, você poderia verificar, por favor? e eu vi que fui banido do discord por 30 dias por insultos à equipe, gostaria de explicar, simplesmente disse que te amo, assassinou minha filhinha, talvez você traduza e saiu da maneira errada, filhinha significa como meu amor, sinto muito, não quis dizer para ofendê-lo ou algo assim, espero que você possa me perdoar, pois minha intenção não era insultá-lo, pois não o insultei, como disse, simplesmente disse oi, assassinato, meu amor, feliz natal. Espero que você possa me perdoar pelo que eu disse. feliz ano novo e espero que você consiga o que deseja ps: estou usando o google translate espero que você possa me perdoar se houver algum erro na tradução

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
good morning, I wanted to log in the game and I saw that I was banned for admin direspect , but I didn't insult any admin in the game, could you plz check ? i got banned from discord for 30 days for insulting the admin i would like to explain what i said. i simply said i love you murder my baby girl maybe you translate and it came out the wrong way baby girl means like my love in england . i'm sorry i didn't mean to say anytingh to offend you or something like that, I hope you can forgive me as I didn't mean to insult you as I didn't insult you.. happy new year and i hope you get what you wished for.

Sun Killer

Player
Player
good morning, I wanted to log in the game and I saw that I was banned for admin direspect , but I didn't insult any admin in the game, could you plz check ? i got banned from discord for 30 days for insulting the admin i would like to explain what i said. i simply said i love you murder my baby girl maybe you translate and it came out the wrong way baby girl means like my love in england . i'm sorry i didn't mean to say anytingh to offend you or something like that, I hope you can forgive me as I didn't mean to insult you as I didn't insult you.. happy new year and i hope you get what you wished for.
Entao ja nao queres ser unban?

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
Entao ja nao queres ser unban?
i make for mazhor as for the language barrier i just wanted to wish a merry christmas to murder in portoghese chat and i think its kinda sad how u get banned simply for wishing merry christmas

Sun Killer

Player
Player
i make for mazhor as for the language barrier i just wanted to wish a merry christmas to murder in portoghese chat and i think its kinda sad how u get banned simply for wishing merry christmas
So you don't ask to close it, you remain firm in your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom